This information has been produced to help you understand everything you need to know about the way Dynamic Merchandise Limited collects, uses and shares personal data, what your legal rights are and how to exercise them.
We hope you’ll take some time to read this document; we’ve tried to keep it all as simple as possible and to avoid jargon, and we’ll make our best efforts to keep you informed if there are any changes to the way we process your personal data in the future.
Dynamic Merchandise Limited takes its responsibility of protecting your data very seriously and we do advise you get to know our practices – If there’s anything here you don’t understand or if you want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us (details are at the end).
Who is the Data Controller?
We are Dynamic Merchandise Limited, a Private Limited Company registered in England and Wales
Registered address: Unit 5, Saxby Road Industrial Estate Hudson Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 1BS
Registered number: 04846034
In this document Dynamic Merchandise Limited may be referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”.
What kinds of personal data does Dynamic Merchandise Limited process?
Dynamic Merchandise Limited collects personal data for specific purposes; with that in mind we have created a list of the types of personal data that we may collect, either directly from yourself or from other sources, in order to achieve those purposes.
The kinds of personal data we may collect are:
If you are a:
Clients: Name, telephone, email
Customer (end user): Name, address, email, telephone payment data
Suppliers: Name, telephone, email, financial information
What are the purposes Dynamic Merchandise Limited collects personal data for?
Dynamic Merchandise Limited uses personal data firstly to fulfil any contractual obligations that exist between us and yourself; where we request personal data be provided to enter into, or meet the terms of any such contract, you will be required to provide the relevant personal data or we will not be able to deliver the goods or services you want. In such cases the lawful basis of us processing the personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
We are required by law to process personal data for purposes relating to our legal obligations, these include:
· To provide for the organisations’ financial commitments, or to relevant financial authorities
· To carry out required business operations and due diligence (E.g. administration, reorganisations, security, investment or corporate/asset sales)
· To cooperate with relevant authorities for reporting criminal activity, or to detect and prevent fraud
· To investigate any insurance claims, claims of unfair dismissal, claims of any kind of harassment or of discrimination, or any other claim whereby the organisation may have to defend itself
Where we have received your consent to do so; Dynamic Merchandise Limited will use your personal data for the following purposes:
· To inform you of other goods and services provided by third-party organisations.
· To provide your personal data to third-party organisations for their own future marketing purposes.
The third-party organisation we may provide your personal data to include:
You may withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data for these purposes at any time; after a withdrawal of consent request is received, we may have to contact you to verify the request.
Withdrawing your consent for us to process your personal data will not affect the lawfulness of the processing beforehand.
We will also process personal data to achieve our various legitimate business interests; these are purposes that have been defined by us where we have balanced the necessity on our part to process the data for each purpose against your own expectations, interests and legal rights.
Our legitimate interests for processing personal data are:
· To provide goods and services where it has been requested
· To inform customers of other goods and services we provide or offers that may interest them
· To send notification on subjects to individuals who have asked to be kept informed (i.e. subscribers)
· To send notifications of any changes to the goods and/or services provided that may affect people
· To recognise when people re-engage with the organisation
· To allow the organisation to support and maintain its products in active service
· To provide reference information to third party organisations where requested, or where necessary
· To improve the organisations website so content is delivered more efficiently
· To protect the organisations’ assets
Where does Dynamic Merchandise Limited obtain personal data from?
We will collect personal data directly from you in various ways. This could include when you complete an online form, or if you provide the data directly to a representative of Dynamic Merchandise Limited.
We also gather personal data by the following methods:
· From third-party organisations provided for a specific purpose; to deliver a product or service that has been requested.
Who will Dynamic Merchandise Limited share your personal data with?
In order to achieve the above stated purposes for which we process your personal data, we may have to share your personal data with some specific third-party organisations.
We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any third-party we share your personal data with is also compliant with data protection law.
The third parties we may share your personal data with include:
· Other businesses that are part of a single entity that trade under different names.
· Third party organisation acting as either data processers or data controllers where it is necessary to provide goods or services that have been requested, or to achieve our business purposes.
· Third party data processers or data controllers necessary to setup various resources.
Dynamic Merchandise Limited is not responsible for the data protection compliance of any of these third parties.
If we sell or reorganise our business, or if otherwise required by law or by an authorised regulator, we may transfer your personal data as a part of the general business data to the relevant parties.
Where will Dynamic Merchandise Limited store your personal data?
Dynamic Merchandise Limited will not transfer your personal data to any country outside the European Union (EU) other than those that have been granted an adequacy decision under the General Data Protection Regulation.
We may however share your personal data with third-party organisations who then intend to transfer the data outside the EU. We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure those third parties are also compliant with data protection law.
How long will Dynamic Merchandise Limited keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in line with this privacy notice.
The following criteria apply that determine the period for which we will store your personal data:
· Until we are no longer required to do so in order to comply with any regulatory requirements or financial obligations that we are subject to.
· Until we are no longer required to do so by any law it is subject to.
· Until all purposes for which the data was originally gathered have become irrelevant or obsolete.
· Until the goods and/or services we have provided are no longer in active use.
· Until it has been requested that we no longer process the data and that it is erased; in some cases, where there is a remaining relevant or legal reason why we are required to keep this data, we may opt to restrict the amount of processing being conducted to what is absolute necessary rather than erase it.
Automated Decision Making
Dynamic Merchandise Limited do not use automated decision-making processes.
Your Rights, Our Responsibility
There are several rights granted to you immediately upon providing us with your personal information; some of these are mentioned above. We’d like you to know that at Dynamic Merchandise Limited we take your rights as a Natural Person seriously and will always conduct ourselves in a way that is considerate of our responsibility to serve your legal rights.
The Right of Access
This grants you the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed, and to be provided with relevant details of what those processing operations are and what personal data of yours is being processed.
If you would like access to the personal data we have about you, we ask that you contact us by using our details below.
The Right to Rectification
This one is fairly straight forward; if you notice that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request we rectify the mistake. We will make every effort to respond to requests of this type immediately.
The Right to Objection
The right to object is a basic freedom all democracies enjoy. If you wish to object to the way we use, or have used, your personal data you may do so freely.
The Right to Portability
This is a legal right afforded to you that states we must pass on all of the details you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, either to your or to another provider of your choosing.
The Right to Complain
We will always try to maintain the highest standards and encourage the confidence our customers have in us as an organisation. In order that we can achieve this we do request that any complaints be first brought to our attention so we can properly investigate matters; if however you would like to complain about Dynamic Merchandise Limited to a supervisory authority you may do so by contacting the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113, or by visiting their website - https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Dynamic Merchandise Limited's contact details:
Dynamic Merchandise Limited
Saxby Road Industrial Estate
Who is Dynamic Merchandise Limited's Data Protection Officer?
Ametros Group Ltd
Lakeside Offices, Thorn Business Park
Rotherwas Industrial Estate